We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and management functions. Our interns work in close collaboration with the Harris Media Account Team to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political, advocacy, business, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Knowledge of the country’s political landscape and current events
• Ability to get things done in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing a plus, but not required
• Timeframe: This spring semester internship starts in January and runs through early May
• Location: Harris Media office
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit.